Chino-Mex offers the opportunity to grow with the company which gives the Franchisee a lower failure rate. You will be your own boss, have profits, brand recognition, business assistance to help advertise etc. and be part of the Chino-Mex success.interested in franchising?
Know the facts
Mexican Restaurants in the US industry statistics:
- The Mexican Restaurants industry has performed well over the five years to 2020, as Americans have grown increasingly fond of Mexican cuisine. (Ibis-world)
- Mexican restaurants are a 55 billion dollar industry.
- Mexican food is the 3rd most popular menu type in the USA.
Chinese Restaurants in the US industry statistics:
- The market size, measured by revenue, of the Chinese Restaurants industry is $16.4bn in 2021.
- The market size of the Chinese Restaurants industry is expected to increase 6.9% in 2021.
- The market size of the Chinese Restaurants industry in the US has grown 1.4% per year on average between 2016 and 2021.
what to expect
Introduction to Chino-mex
bookkeeping and payroll
marketing and advertising
admissions and company policies
Leverage key alliances with our Site Selection Team, Architectural Design, Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FFE) and Insurance. We also provide detailed contractor selection guidelines.
download our kit
uncompromising training and support
- Connect you with vendors for equipment, services, supplies, and ingredients.
- Receive ongoing assistance with daily operations, marketing, advertising, menu development, and staffing.
- Gain access to a comprehensive library of print and digital advertisements.
Connect you with vendors for equipment, services, supplies, and ingredients.
Gain access to a comprehensive library of print and digital advertisements.
Receive ongoing assistance with daily operations, marketing, advertising, menu development, and staffing.
see us on channel 3
This website and the information contained herein does not constitute the offer or sale of a franchise. There are certain states that require the registration of an FDD before the franchisor can advertise or offer the franchise in that state. This franchise may not be registered in all registration states and may not offer franchises to residents of those states or to persons wishing to locate a franchise in those states until compliance guidelines are met. The offer and sale of a franchise can only be made through the delivery and receipt of a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).